Sunday, October 18, 2009

{My Sanctuary}


I'm finally getting around to decorating my master bedroom. I knew I wanted it to be a place where I could go at the days end and "rest".

My hearts desire list:
  • A padded headboard

  • A vintage bedside chest

  • Lucite lamp

  • French Trumeau Mirror

  • Simple linens

  • Embroidered linens

  • Marble top bedside table

  • Artwork

  • Silk window panels

I have been scouring Craigslist and antique stores looking for the items on my list. Many items will need a little revamping but that's okay....we all love a design challange right?....rightttt.



You see those beautiful sweet roses...I stole um from my moms rose bush last week...yep sure did.
I think what I love most are the items that I've been lovingly blessed with from family and friends are finding a place in this space.

Although I live alone, I've kept the rest of my home pretty gender neutral. My master bedroom and bath is the one shabby fu fu space in my entire home. Oh well...I'm off to shop for bedlinens...I may even make a stop by mama's;p

Blessings


Lisa

9 comments:

Susie from Bienvenue said...

What a beautiful space you have made. My bedroom needs a lot of attention but it seems to always be the last room on my list~

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wednesday. This is a great story. Thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim, Lisa, Trenton, and Grant said...

Cool blog. Nice!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

anna - lifeetc-blog said...

wow that looks great!

www.lifeetc-blog.blogspot.com

Mrs. Chic said...

What a pretty mirror you have on your dresser...have you ever considered painting it?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, gald you a Craigslist fan too :)